Camden Arts Centre is a unique place to see, make and talk about art. Leading contemporary artists from around the world exhibit alongside newcomers, making our galleries a place of inspiration and discovery.
Our residencies and projects support artists to take risks with new ideas and to push the boundaries of their practice while our artist-led learning projects reach out to children, young people and families from some of the most disadvantaged parts of North London.
Our Patrons play a vital role in Camden Arts Centre’s success, providing regular support that is essential to our vision of nurturing art and artists and helping to ensure that our independent voice continues to be heard.
Patron membership is £1000 per year or £83 per month and Young Patron membership £500 per year or £42 per month. You can pay here via Direct Debit.
If you would like to purchase a Patron or a Young Patron membership as a gift, please click here
Please note for Gift Aid purposes, we are required to indicate the commercial value of any benefit we may offer to Patrons. Any donation voluntarily given above the agreed value of benefits (£135) will be eligible for Gift Aid. E.g. For Patron Donations of £1000, £865 will be eligible for Gift Aid.
To find out how to support Camden Arts Centre by becoming a Patron please contact:
We are pleased to thank our Patrons for their support with benefits including:
• Personal invitations to all Camden Arts Centre exhibition previews
• Special opportunities to meet artists working with Camden Arts Centre
• An invitation for you and your guest to our annual Patrons’ Dinner
• Special access to artists’ studios, private collections and selected art fairs
• Discounted tickets for our public talks and events
• Regular newsletters from the Director about our programme
• Patron card which offers a 10% discount in our Café and on books and magazines in our Bookshop
• Concession discount on talks and events
• Acknowledgement on our Thank You wall and website
Camden Arts Centre is a charity. Registered Charity Number 1065829