Come visit usWe are open again tomorrow at 11am
Please note the Café and Garden will be closed to the public on Tuesday 5 December between 12pm and 5pm for a private event.
For the safety and comfort of our visitors and staff, and to ensure we are accessible to the most vulnerable we encourage:
- Staying at home if you are feeling unwell.
We will continue to regularly clean surfaces, spaces and equipment.
- Level access entrance is via Arkwright road.
- Lifts are available to the galleries floor.
- We have some seats in the galleries with an increased cleaning programme in place to support this.
- A wheelchair is available on request, on a first come, first served basis. Wheelchair handles will be cleaned between users.
- Information about current exhibitions is available in large print.
- There is one disabled parking bay. Please contact us in advance if you require this.
- All toilets are gender neutral and baby changing facilities are available.
- Guide, access assistant and hearing dogs are welcome in all areas of the building.
- Our café, BarBicicletta has indoor and outdoor seating.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are allowed in the Garden and Café Terrace.
More information about accessibility to and around our building can be found on the access page.
If you require any access special requirements to be put in to place ahead of your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us by email [email protected] or call 0207 472 5500 a couple of working days’ notice ahead of your booked slot.
- All spaces are accessible for buggies except for the upper level of the Garden.
- Baby change facilities are available on the ground floor of the Centre.
- Anyone is welcome to picnic in the upper level of the Garden.
- Family Takeover is a fortnightly artist-led session on Sunday afternoons and offers a fun, creative and relaxed space to explore playing and making with materials. Open to families, children must be accompanied by an adult for the full session (suitable for children age between 3-12yrs).
Please download our Free Digital Guide ahead of your visit, and bring your own headphones and smartphone.
To download, visit the App Store or Google Play and search Bloomberg Connects. The free digital guide gives you access to additional content, audio, video and curator tours – as well as videos of artists talking about their work.
Underground: Finchley Road, Hampstead
Overground: Finchley Road & Frognal
Bus: 13, 268, 82, 113
On-site parking for disabled visitors is available, please call in advance to reserve a space.
There is paid parking available at the O2 Shopping Centre 400 metres away. On-street parking is unrestricted on Sundays.
Bike racks are available outside the building.
We encourage all visitors to travel to us using public transport, bike or foot.